• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Geek DotComThis Driver

OP
T

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
God damn Golf Gods... Played 18 yesterday and hit only 5 fairways, went from hooks to push slices to heel shots... but its not the drivers fault.

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Cussing the godz only makes them smite you harder.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
part of the problem with that driver is that it was made backwards. I would send it back and get one made correctly, :hunter::hunter::ugly25:

OP
T

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Yeah, sometimes I consider switching to the right side just for better deals on equipment on more options...

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I hit my dct for the first time today, just one ball. Fricken pounded it. But I absolutely hate the look at address. Hate it. Bridgestone has spoiled me with their gorgeous drivers.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Could you explain more? I have the DCT and the DCT 551 and can't figure out what it is that doesn't set well with you.

1. The blue color. I'm thinking of repainting it black.

2. The polished bit where the hosel meets the head. I prefer the paint to go up a little. It seems like my eyes are just drawn to that area.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
i hit a couple good drives with mine, but not enough to convince me to switch with my HiBore.

If anyone is interested, i'll part with it.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
i hit a couple good drives with mine, but not enough to convince me to switch with my HiBore.

If anyone is interested, i'll part with it.

I'd like to try one of these. What shaft is in it?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.