• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Geek golf "no brainer " driver

OP
V

vindeisel1

Dec 9, 2012
Country
United States United States
Excellent reviews . and I am going to order the no Brainer soon. Probably just the head to see what shaft I will put with it. . thanks

indacup

Supporting Member
Jun 1, 2007
Iowa
Ya I saw their extremely long list of competition wins lol

What are the prices for their products? And is there any way to order them complete like with a shaft and grip already installed cause this guy don't know any of that.
We are a Geek Dealer and have sold quite a few of these...and we can also fit you to a shaft/length/loft to best fit your game.

Bear in mind, these are a bit heavier heads and will create a situation where your previous favorite shaft will now be a bit softer....you need to be fitted with these.

They do offer a lot more Spin that the DCT's partially due to the above statements.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
We are a Geek Dealer and have sold quite a few of these...and we can also fit you to a shaft/length/loft to best fit your game.

Bear in mind, these are a bit heavier heads and will create a situation where your previous favorite shaft will now be a bit softer....you need to be fitted with these.

They do offer a lot more Spin that the DCT's partially due to the above statements.
I'm going to have to hit you up for a quite here soon. I'd want either head DTC or the no brainer at a 9.5 with a stiff shaft nothing to fancy and mid size grip

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.