• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

General Hockey Talk

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Lots of game 7’s in this round!

Should be an exciting weekend of hockey.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
For yet another year the Leafs are going to a game 7 and playing for their playoff lives. The fourth year in a row now... being raised forty minutes from the city, having actually played on the ice at Maple Leaf Gardens. My love for this team runs pretty deep. This crap is getting old tho and it cannot be any good for my health!!
Just like the last 18 years and now 5 straight game 7 losses. Leafs are done 👎

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Yeah I actually wanted to see the Leafs advance. Bummer. This postseason has been one of the most exciting in recent memory. FIVE game sevens, Both of last night's went to OT... and that goalie for Dallas... holy shit!

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
A game 7, in any sport is one of the most; exciting, exhilarating and terrifying things there is. Win or go home. An entire seasons work on the line...

And as a fan... as I've said, the health complications are numerous!! 😆

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
My attention will now be turning to the battle of Alberta. This is going to be an awesome series! Just a shame we lose a Canadian squad after its over... Have friends in Edmonton and family in Calgary, its is going to get ugly!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Hurricanes Logo.png

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Does anyone get past Colorado?? Edmonton is going to have more than their hands full. McDavid won’t beat them alone!!

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Well, my boys shit the bed. :(
To the Rangers no less. I was actually pulling for the Whale to win, not that it matters. Lighting are looking like themselves since the playoffs started, It would be a bit of a shock if they are not in the finals, again.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Speaking of McDavid, this is the first time I have been able to watch a lot of Oilers game over a short period of time. I believe McDavid is truely in a different class of player. Normally, just seeing his play in highlights paints him him as one of the top players in the league. Getting a chance to watch him off the puck during the games reveals a whole new level of brilliance. He has what Gretzky and Orr had, that uncanny ability to see play develop seconds in advance of anyone else on the ice. He is almost always two steps ahead of the opposing team and knows where his teammates are going to be before they do.

He is a generational talent that is a pleasure to watch.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Well, doesn’t look like the Edmonton Defense is going to support Mr. Smith in net this evening. Way too many open looks for the Avs.

Kind of reminds me of my first Varsity start in High School. I made 25 saves in the first period (12 minute periods) and we were losing 6-0. That is 2.58 shots on net per minute…I think I saw less action in practice.

🔥 Latest posts