• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Get this...

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Oh c'mon Clug. How is talking about legislation in Congress and relevant thoughts to it not political?

And yeah I'm on a shorter leash with this stuff, partially because ST has a no politics rule and I love it.

I didn't mention any legislation, just asked if this is a body to which they would like to cede the power to make health care decisions. I guess since I was not making or assuming a partisan attack, I figured it wasn't political. Perhaps I am mistaken, but if we don't watch it, we will not allow ourselves to speak of anything. Everything is political now. Even the BCS. And that's the problem (but that is another political statement I guess)

Do you remember the wonderfully respectful and constructive political debate we used to have here before it was outlawed? Like when Eracer was around? I miss those days. But of course, you do it for a living. I can see why you would want a safe haven. Yet, I, in my small little Lancaster county world, have few to debate these issues with. Maybe I'll call up Thomm Hartman or Ed Schultz and talk to them.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I didn't mention any legislation, just asked if this is a body to which they would like to cede the power to make health care decisions. I guess since I was not making or assuming a partisan attack, I figured it wasn't political. Perhaps I am mistaken, but if we don't watch it, we will not allow ourselves to speak of anything. Everything is political now. Even the BCS. And that's the problem (but that is another political statement I guess)

Do you remember the wonderfully respectful and constructive political debate we used to have here before it was outlawed? Like when Eracer was around? I miss those days. But of course, you do it for a living. I can see why you would want a safe haven. Yet, I, in my small little Lancaster county world, have few to debate these issues with. Maybe I'll call up Thomm Hartman or Ed Schultz and talk to them.

Where is Eracer anyway, haven't seen him around much latley or Ez for that matter.

FWIW I didn't take it as a political statement or attack, that could be because I agree with you on that one though. LOL>

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Where is Eracer anyway, haven't seen him around much latley or Ez for that matter.

FWIW I didn't take it as a political statement or attack, that could be because I agree with you on that one though. LOL>

I asked that a few weeks ago...said he would be back...still haven't heard from him...(eracer)

He still posts on another board i frequent though...so i know he is still around

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Bored with golf, and hooked on guns Eracer is. I could see that happening to me. When the apocalyse comes, it'll be easier to kill food with my AR then my 4 iron.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Bored with golf, and hooked on guns Eracer is. I could see that happening to me. When the apocalyse comes, it'll be easier to kill food with my AR then my 4 iron.

LOL, unless you take a few pointers from Elin. I bet she could have killed Tiger with the 3i she was swinging.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Actually Clug PM me and I'd be more than happy to talk to you about it, even on phone. It's the, ah, anticipated few responses that would sour my grapes. :D

Still, I do understand where you are coming from and even the relevance this particular thread brought to it. Just over-watchy.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.