• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Getting a handle on hybrids...finally.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Been trying them off & on for 2 years now & until I picked up my TM Burners, I hated all the other ones. Really starting to get the groove of how this 5h likes to be used & have been using it quite a bit. The 3h while the distance is there, my aim is off for some reason, different shaft so I need to figure out just how it likes to be swung.

My TEE 4h has been pretty much used for punch shots under trees & crap like that, works really well too. So in the past I have called hybrids eveil tools of satan & unless you find ones which agree with your swing, not always easy when you have an ugly assed swing like I do, my tune is starting to change & I am now almost completely in the "hybrids are the bestest" camp.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I agree.

Hole #1 AND #10 at my course are long par 5's.. I always have to use my rescue as my 2nd shot. I never hit it right.

After that, I do. But it never, ever, ever, ever works on those 2 holes. Not even once. I top it, or shank it, or whatever... Any contact is a severe push, slice, or super short hook.

The rest of the holes.. It's just a straight bullet, nice mid/high flight and a feels like butter.

🔥 Latest posts