• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Getting better or back to "normal"

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Just got back from playing 9 at my home course. I shot a 45 and wasn't hitting all that good with the driver. My irons and short game are getting much more consistent. I had 16 putts and a lot of very nice pitch shots. I had a stretch of 3 consecutive pars that really made me feel good. 2 doubles and a triple hurt, especially the triple as it should have been an easy bogie. I have to say my swing is finally coming around to the point my bad shots aren't as bad as they used to be. The Miuras are getting dialed in big time, no more ideas of messing with them. I got the PW and 9i to just dead stop on the green today. I am looking forward to breaking 90 again for the 1st time this year.

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Now we're getting somewhere...I just got in 14 holes at my "old home" course with my dad. 7 over through 14 and that's with a triple on the card and quite a few putts left 1 rev. short. My tee shots were decent but my irons were just sick accurate. I hit 3 greens with my 6iron. :)

🔥 Latest posts