• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Give us your great reasons to love eBay

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
When can we see some pics of your sis? 5'9" and 110 sounds like lots of fun :)

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
I have thought of going on a regular exercise routine, maybe 2 times a week. I can't tell you the number of people that I know that have gone on exercise routines only to wear out their body in a matter of months. Running, weights, even yoga. People just don't understand that to be an "athlete" you have to train, rest, east well and not push yourself too hard. And by that I mean no beer, no snacks, work your muscles regularily with a set routine and never break that routine for any reason. That's what a true athlete does.

Me? I'd like to be about 175. If I got down to 175, I think i'd be at my ideal weight, in my mind's eye.

I read an article recently about a local runner who took a few years off in his forties so he wouldn't wear his body out before turning 50. That's when you get to enter the Masters class.

Being consistent is important but getting the proper amount of rest is a big deal. Now, the no beer thing is just over the top though. :p

That six inch drop works for me too. 40R, 34 inch waist. It was a 32 until I turned 40 and was as high as 36 for awhile. I doubt It'll ever be 32 again without medical intervention. :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online