• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Gleneagles Kings Course - 1st hole

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
A fairly easy opening hole, but needless to say, yours truly screwed it up.

362 yards, fairway narrows a bit after that right hand bunker. I took a three wood and seven iron. The slope before the green is damned steep. Three wood went ok, a tad right but not bad. Screwed up the 7 iron, but went to the right of the green and ended up in rough as thick as my old grannies mince. Duffed it out the rough, chipped on, three putted. 7 on the card straight off. Pah.
Gleneagles Kings 1st.JPG

OP
Kilted Arab

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
caddyshackgolf said:
What did you end up shooting that day. Also try making the picture a little smaller.

We were playing stableford - 28 points. I'm not proud...

Yah, the picture size thing is annoying, I've mentioned it to Sling. For some reason when I try to upload pics, it wont accept the 'downsized' photos, but does accept the larger originals. Weird.

Dave Ireland

I'm sizzlin tonite
Aug 31, 2004
Crackin pic once again KA ....there's nothing worse than a start like that, we have an innocuous start - 4/5 iron to dog leg - 2nd is 130 yards 9/PW lake front & left. It should be a cast iron par, but double b comes around as often, only saving grace can be stableford being played instead of medal

🔥 Latest posts