• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Global Golf - More stuff

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I just put an order in to Global Golf (proshop link up top, our sponsor). Wanted to let you guys know they are carrying a lot more as to shoes and apparel, along with free shipping over $100. I bought the FJ Tech's in titanium and white along with a pair of Oakley shorts. Also got 2 Oakley polo's, buy one get one 50% off. They also had the same deal on the shorts, other shirts and hats as well. I blew my whole Paypal balance so looks like no new drivers for a while.
icon10.gif

That's another thing, they take Paypal. Convenient for me since I don't link it to a bank and my Paypal $$ is my hoing money, period... well unless my GF buys me a tour BurnerTP for some reason.
icon7.gif

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Nice work, Ez. Love the Oakley stuff. Fancied a couple of their shorts myself.

It's a shame we get bombed on import duty and shipping to get stuff over to UK - Global prices are pretty good!! Maybe we should create our own UK version!

OP
ezra76

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I was very surprised. I'd been looking for those FJ's in that color for over a week, everywhere. Nobody that takes Paypal had them. Then low and behold they were right under my nose.

acarty

Future Pro!
Oct 13, 2007
Nice work. I love the new FJ's. I have Adidas Tour Metal and they're great, but im considering some FJ's too. just to keep as comp shoes!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online