• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Global Golf Rocks!!!

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Camera is a piece of junk. A toy. It's got a switch to flip for closeups and they come out even worse. I've got a better one (slightly - old Fujifilm FinePix 2400Z) but can't find the cord to download to the computer (old style) lost in the move. I really need to 'ho a camera.... :(

Topflite_D2

Titleist Pro V1
Jun 26, 2007
He was using the Adams driver............I was looking to see (since he was using a Sumo in the past). He'll be sorry.................LOL. :)

Hey look at the shaft it sure looks to me he's using a Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue haha.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Here's a pic from this year; you know, after he changed sponsors... :laugh:

Rory-HI 08.jpg
Rory-HI 08.jpg

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
No, I think that's a Mugen, although I've never seen a pic of the whole Mugen shaft.... Maybe a Matrix Tour then? Looks multi-colored and the Ozik's are one color. ?????? Sh*t. I don't know. :)

Mugen 75

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
R35 is right. Rory is playing an Ozik.... :)

That's his 3 wood, and that's a given. I just assumed they found a driver shaft that he liked, finally. He plays Matrix in both 3&5 woods, but could never find a shaft for his driver that clicked....

He's still a douche....

R35

eli_yates

looking to be scratch
Nov 19, 2007
i thin rory sabbatini will be great using adams equipment especially looking at his performance in the sony open... he killed. however kj choi just straight dominated. lets be honest now lol. but ifyou were watching rory play this past weekend you could see how completely well he worked the ball... it was amazing and with game improvement clubs to say the least...just saying that to prove all of the people who say you cant work a gi club very well. rory was doing everything with his... maybe hes just an exception hahaha

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Adams now sells a set of forged CB's with no offset. I assume that's what he's playing.

Forgot to mention also. This club arrived in 5 working days and the box was in perfect shape. UPS is better then the USPS. :D

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Macro? is that the compression setting?

No. It's the little flower on the dial on the camera. :D

It's for taking pictures inside of 30cm from the lens. Made specifically to avoid MG/WBL style pictures. You know, the ones that look like they were taken from inside a Ziploc bag. :laugh:

R35

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.