• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Global Golf Rocks!!!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Global rocks, Rory sucks, and wbl needs a new camera.

Pretty well sums it up!!!! ;)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Adams now sells a set of forged CB's with no offset. I assume that's what he's playing.

Forgot to mention also. This club arrived in 5 working days and the box was in perfect shape. UPS is better then the USPS. :D

Crossifre was playing some of the newer Adams irons last month, he's probably changed by now, but they looked pretty sweet.

WBL, you have to ship UPS as you know sssmokin has a standing order with the Racine postmaster to redirect any golf club looking package to his house. :laugh:

He needs to try out your latest driver to see if he wants it when your done with it in a few weeks. :D

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Sabatini is a better than average pro golfer. But his taste in clothes, and especially belt buckles, is rather bizarre.

I just love watching his temper tantrums. The one on Sunday where he pulled a drive way left was a classic. :D He hit a decent recovery shot, though.

Sabatini may be a dick in real life, how would I know? But at least he's entertaining. How many Davis Love and Ernie Els clones does the PGA Tour need?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Yeah, watching him play can be entertaining, but I enjoyed pulling against him Sunday.

Ironic (to me) that the 1st tournament he's got any shot at winning is won by Nike's #2 player.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Not intentionally, but if it gave you a chuckle I got extra mileage out of that one! :laugh:
Got my blood boiling too. Indacup Rory is awesome. I had to go back and see what I missed.

Hmbre97

Jan 10, 2008
For those who have bought from Global Golf, do they ever send you the tracking number via email or anything? I bought a club on the 9th and haven't heard from them since.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
For those who have bought from Global Golf, do they ever send you the tracking number via email or anything? I bought a club on the 9th and haven't heard from them since.
As a rule, they don't send tracking info. Call the customer service number (with your order number) and they will answer.

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Hmbre97 if you need any help with that global order just PM and I will take care of it.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I got a tracking number via e-mail with my order from Global... :)

And robereno, thanks for the great deal!!

:)

🔥 Latest posts