• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Glove recommendation

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
I really like Taylormade's new R9 glove. Got three for 33 quid inc. postage and am rotating their use a little to prolong their lifespan. They're really good...

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
I usually buy gloves in a bundle on E-Bay. All I ask is that they're not plastic, a $5 glove I can't wear isn't much of a deal. Last purchase was a lot of 6 Titleist perma-softs, gave about $65 shipped. I can live with that.

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
i hate to wear a glove - but sometimes the humidity - esp in florida - makes my hands so slick - i have yet to find a glove as thin and soft as the titleist playes glove. it doesnt last very long as far as durability, but for me its perfect for the times i need to wear it.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
as long as the glove fits, that's all that matters. during the summer, i can easily go through a glove every two weeks(2-3 rounds of golf,4-5 trips to the range). so, buying gloves is part of the cost of golfing, which is why i stock up on them when the sales are on.

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
as long as the glove fits, that's all that matters. during the summer, i can easily go through a glove every two weeks(2-3 rounds of golf,4-5 trips to the range). so, buying gloves is part of the cost of golfing, which is why i stock up on them when the sales are on.

which is exactly shy I get ine from mggolf.co. $7 year round. They use great cabretta leather.

Phana24JG

Phana24JG
Nov 10, 2009
Anyone ever try those Bionic gloves that are supposedly washable?

I wear gloves on both hands and used two pairs of Bionics last year. I alternated using them and stuff them with paper towels after each round, and washed them weekly. They lasted five months, and are extremely confortable. I also played with a guy who swore by kangaroo gloves that he bought from some outfit in Australia.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I wear gloves on both hands and used two pairs of Bionics last year. I alternated using them and stuff them with paper towels after each round, and washed them weekly. They lasted five months, and are extremely confortable. I also played with a guy who swore by kangaroo gloves that he bought from some outfit in Australia.

You wear it on both hands??

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
I've just amended my post #18 in case anyone is interested in sourcing Kangaroo skin gloves.

🔥 Latest posts