• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Glow Ball Tournament

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
The last Sunday of every month we have a member scramble. Nothing serious, just a mixed bag of ages and skill. This month we're having a glow ball tournament to go along with Halloween. Has anyone ever done this? Do you know anything about how those balls play?

I'm hoping that we don't have to play in costume. If we do I'm going as a golfer so no one will recognize me. :xxrotflma

onetime

Sep 8, 2004
DaveE said:
The last Sunday of every month we have a member scramble. Nothing serious, just a mixed bag of ages and skill. This month we're having a glow ball tournament to go along with Halloween. Has anyone ever done this? Do you know anything about how those balls play?

I'm hoping that we don't have to play in costume. If we do I'm going as a golfer so no one will recognize me. :xxrotflma

I just read in my local paper where they had one of these on a local muni. The players said it was very strange as you could hear voices all over but had difficulty determining where they were coming from. DIstances were difficult and putting was really tough. That's what I remember from the article but I would like to try it.

Members online

No members online now.