• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GO CANADA

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
nope... its not just you, its 15 feet wider than what you are used to seeing. and good to see that someone else is watching the world juniors, it is my favourite hockey to watch.
But to add to that, we won 2-0 today against Slovakia. 2 games down four to go.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Man Carey Price is doing it again for Canada at the Worlds huh? Dude, he's awesome!! :p

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
You talkin Spengler VT? I was wondering if that was Price, but didnt think Montreal would release him for that. Props to Cujo backin him up.

World Juniors, Canada is nuts and will go unbeaten again. Although the slovak's goalie was pretty damned good. So sad i wont get to see the medal rounds cuz ill be back at school:(.

Anyone know of where I could watch WJC games on the internet or know of an american carrier?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
You talkin Spengler VT? I was wondering if that was Price, but didnt think Montreal would release him for that. Props to Cujo backin him up.

World Juniors, Canada is nuts and will go unbeaten again. Although the slovak's goalie was pretty damned good. So sad i wont get to see the medal rounds cuz ill be back at school:(.

Anyone know of where I could watch WJC games on the internet or know of an american carrier?

I was kidding of course, referring to Price's incredible run last year. Price is safe (currently in FLA getting ready for tonights matchup against the Panthers) He will be in Montreal for a LONG time.

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
Check the tsn.ca, I know that last year they showed all of the games live on their website, I don't know if they are doing it again this year, but it would definitely be worth checking out.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Thx for the tip dusty, will be checkin that out.

Didn't think for the life of me Montreal would release Price for the Spengler, its actually Caron, the Habs 4th-5th string goalie I believe. But he did stand on his head against whoever they were that they beat 6-2 yesterday.

WJC Team Canada kicks ass!

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
Crap.

See when the ref elbowed buddy in the chops? Hahaha, been there done that..

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
Ahhh... I didnt even get to watch the game yesterday. The first game that I miss in 4 years and it snaps there winning streak. Hopefully this trend doesnt continue because I am not sure how many of their remaining games I will be able to watch.

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I tried watching the coverage on TSN.ca, they wont let me watch the coverage since im not in Canada....

What a bummer. Although I knew they wouldnt feck it up unlike them falling asleep like in the first Sweden game in the 3rd.

WTG Canada!

OP
ThatCanadianGuy
Jun 24, 2006
knew they were going to score when Mason was well out of his net at the end of the 3rd. A lot of people between him and the net as well.

Good OT win though.

Members online

No members online now.