• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GOD i love this game!

jchase

Sep 23, 2008
So go out this morning it is COLD!!! i had 3 hours of sleep and was a bit hungover!!! Needless to say i started the first 4 holes at 9 over!!!!!! Then i started to wake up and warm up and ran off 4 pars in a row and a birdie!!!! So ended up shooting a decent 9. The birdie was the highlight by far!!! 420 par 4 drive up the right side have about 170 left tree hanging over and proceed to hit the tree and advance the ball to about 150. Pull off a great shot from underneath the tree. Open my stance and try to hit a slice to a left pin position with a bunker guarding it. Bounce just on the fringe kicks right and freaking rolls in the cup!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so stoked best shot of my life. I even called my shot which made it even funnier and bad ass!!! So yea what a great game golf is and definitely will be coming back after that round!

xamilo

Right Curving Driver....
Supporting Member
Dec 22, 2007
And you need to post it TWICE because....?

twogreen

Aug 7, 2006
I suspect he posted twice because the forum was running slow and he got impatient. I have made the same mistake on occasion. It's similar to pushing the elevator button twice...except the elevator only comes once. :D

🔥 Latest posts