• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

going to the Braves game tonigh

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
I'm sure they will loose...they are not playing real well lately. Taking my 8 year old daughter. She will have a blast I'm sure.

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
Go Cards!

Sorry Gris but I'm a Cards fan. I see we get Carpenter back tonight too. He's rusty so chances are your guys will light him up.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
My Angels just picked up Texeira from you guys. Your getting a great player with Kotchmen, he was doing great.

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
yes, the Cards will probably win. The Braves just dont have it......

Tex will be great for the Angels......

I like the Braves, but Love the Cubbies!

Maybe the Braves will win...hopefully.

usa1950

Divots like a 72 Playboy
Jul 15, 2007
Carpenter pitched pretty well, 67 pitches, 36 strikes. Pitched 4 innings, giving up 5 hits, 2 walks, 2 K's and 1 run. Sounds good to me!!

Cards up 7-2 in the 9th as I type this. I'm born and bred in St. Louis, attended 7 different World Series games, which means I have personally attended more WS games than every entire multi-generational Cub Fan Family on earth.

Sorry, it's a good feeling.... as is the fact that Haley's Comet has circled the galaxy and passed the earth TWICE since the Cubbies last won a World Series.

That sounds harsh, I know.... but I'm going for the shocking/unexpected here... don't kill me Cub fans. Sometimes facts can sting a bit.

bluebledthesea

Only Drinking AFTER Golf
Jul 22, 2008
Have fun dude! I was at the Sox/Yankees game Sunday night at Fenway. Not too often you can get tickets for that. Rain delay until 9pm and I didn't get to bed until 2am, but the Sox won and it was a blast!

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
Yep, Carpenter pitched better then I expected. NIce to see the Cards play again as we don't get too many games over here in SC.

Props to Francoeur for the at the wall catch, very nice.

OP
DaGris

DaGris

Bears fan in Georgia
Dec 8, 2007
Braves played like crap....but everyone is hurt.....we had a good time.

Cubs won yesterday! extending their lead in the NL central!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.