• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Achiever II

winders

Sep 23, 2006
Folks,

I have a chance to get a used but properly functioning Golf Achiever II at a really good price (about 1/5th of retail) with the PC thrown in. My wife and I are determined to become better golfers and will be taking lessons on a regular basis.

From my experience using the Golf Achiever II at the local golf shop, the system is a great tool for analyising the golf swing and for seeing how you are hitting the ball. It would seem this would be a great tool for using at home. It wouldn't repalce going to the practice range but it would be a help, would it not?

Thoughts and opinions?

Thanks,

Scott

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Sweet. As long as you have the ceiling height to accomodate, I say go for it.

Simulators, while not the real thing, do give good iron feedback. I've found in all the ones i've tried, anything with ballspeeds exceeding 165mph doesn't register properly.

Still, a great deal.

R35

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Sweet. If I had the dough and the place.... I'd lose my job because I'd be playing with that thing for a month straight.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
It would be fun if I could afford it as well as having the space for it, but

5 grand would buy alot of lessions...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.