• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Art For Sale

K

kevah

Hello,

I am a freelance artist, and have a few one of a kind golf themed art pieces for sale. They are acrylic paint illustrations of golf courses and one abstract art piece. If interested, please send me an e-mail at [email protected] I will be able to send you an e-mail photo of the pieces along with prices.

thanks ... and happy golfing out there !!!

N. Clemmons
Golf Course.JPG

OP
K

kevah

Thanks, this is just a small sample of one of the actual pieces.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
could you maybe just give us an idea of prices in general? like..ranging from $xxx to $xxxx or whatever?

thanks

OP
K

kevah

Sure,

they are relatively small pieces in size ( approx 12" x 9") and range in price from $75 to $85. There is an additional $10 charge if they are to be matted.

But anyone truly interested can e-mail me for the individual prices to discuss their shipment and pertinent information.

Thanks for your interest.
Najah
[email protected]

MBeachGirl

Shooting Star
May 31, 2005
Wow, now if you could do that on dinner plates you might really have something there.Maybe silkscreen on to some kind of material that can be used for placemats on the table.

OP
K

kevah

Thanks ,

currently I am reproducing them on wooden keepsake boxes. I hand paint them individually making each a unique piece of art. I have been a reproduction artist for 11 years now. They retail for $15.00.

Kilted Arab

Apr 30, 2005
kevah said:
Thanks ,

currently I am reproducing them on wooden keepsake boxes. I hand paint them individually making each a unique piece of art. I have been a reproduction artist for 11 years now. They retail for $15.00.

Have you done any scenes from The Home of Golf..?

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.