• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Bag Overhaul...

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
I don’t know how, and I don’t know when, but before you are in that home Limp. I’m finding my way down to you for a round or a few of golf. I don’t know how the matches will go, I'm likely going to get whipped. But I can guarantee you we are going to have a good time! Could listen to your stories all day!!
When I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy me a '59 Cadillac with coon tails hanging from the radio antenna, wide whitewall tires, and a hula dancer on the dash. Gonna toss my clubs in the trunk and make the rounds to play golf with ShotTalkers. You're on the list!!! :>)

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
When I win the lottery, I'm gonna buy me a '59 Cadillac with coon tails hanging from the radio antenna, wide whitewall tires, and a hula dancer on the dash. Gonna toss my clubs in the trunk and make the rounds to play golf with ShotTalkers. You're on the list!!! :>)
I can’t wait to be picked up in that boat!! I’ll bust out some plus 4’s for that round!!

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
The urge, the itch to buy something is getting majorly overwhelming!! This 5w idea of mine, just won’t die! But what do I buy???

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Cleveland halo 5-wood. Partner has one and it's awesome.
To be honest, I’ve never really given Cleveland equipment the respect it probably deserves!! A buddy had an old Launcher that was amazing, until he blew it up! I’ve always enjoyed their wedges too!!

May just go try one!! Might toss a Cobra in the mix as well...

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
To be honest, I’ve never really given Cleveland equipment the respect it probably deserves!! A buddy had an old Launcher that was amazing, until he blew it up! I’ve always enjoyed their wedges too!!

May just go try one!! Might toss a Cobra in the mix as well...
One of the best set of irons I've ever owned was the Cleveland CG2's. Wish I still had them.

OP
Louie_T07

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
One of the best set of irons I've ever owned was the Cleveland CG2's. Wish I still had them.
They had me with the Zip Grooves!! They were a thing of magic!!! I had some CG15’s I think they were? Still regret trading them in!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online