• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf bag question

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
OK, I 've had this golf bag for a few years. When I bought it, it had a plastic golf ball included in one of the pockets like this one.

awww.uniquesportsaccessories.com_images_products_datrek_wave.jpg

So I assumed that would be the pocket I keep my extra balls in. As you can see there's a zipper at the top and a hole on the side. Whats the hole on the side for?

My thinking is that it's easy access for getting a ball. Only thing is it's hard to get a ball in or out of there. I just use a zipper.

The only thing it's been good for is to let my brother know which pocket I keep my balls in so he can steal them.

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
Stick finger in groove above the ball that's peeking out, hook finger over ball, pull ball out. I have the same bag, it works very easily. Pocket holds ~12 balls. You can cram about 15 in there, but if you do they'll start spitting out that hole when you move the bag around.

OP
D

daddymack

Mar 27, 2005
i tried but have problems getting the balls out. do you put balls in that way as well?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
What would you wear with a gold bag?
It's really similar to a clutch, it's glittery gold and the back is black. Their is a large gold flower on it with a gold stud in the middle. What clothes except gold could I wear with it?

You know, I've often wondered the very same thing. I'd suggest a dress made of canned meat. :diespam:

Members online

No members online now.