• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf break in Andalucia?

kevlamont02

Mar 6, 2006
golf break in Costa del Sol This week?

I am based in Finchley N3 area. I have booked a week away in Malaga from 8th-15th March & my partner has had to pull out at last minute. I am looking for someone to fill in & join me for a week in the sun. I already have a 2 bedroom (4 Bed) apt nr Malaga , 2 bathroom, which I have booked & I have also reserved a car.

Costs would be £200 for the apt. & about £130 for the car, for the week- you would be responsible for booking your own flight. Should you be interested I would want you to split costs with me & you would be welcome to invite another person, should you wish to, in which case costs would be even lower.

You could join me for the whole week or a few days, in which case I would be happy to arrange to pick you up from any of the nearby airports such as Malaga or Granada.

Should you be interested, feel free to conatact me by email at [email protected] & we can discuss things further.

Regards,
Kevin

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.