• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Club Counterfeiting

Tee 1 Up

Jul 24, 2007
As far as preformance goes on the clones. My dad was just starting to get into golf years ago and for his birthday I bought him a set of Ping ISI copies. Same look and shape but obviously a different apearance to the back side of the iron. But here awhile back my brother had just sold his Pings and was in between clubs. So he bummed my dads for the day and was striking the ball better than he ever had and had the best accuracy all with copies. So it's just what works for you I guess.

bknoch

Dec 6, 2007
just bought a set of MP-67. looked good at first. after doing research FAKE. thinner chrome, head was a little larger, but thinner. not good at all

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
just bought a set of MP-67. looked good at first. after doing research FAKE. thinner chrome, head was a little larger, but thinner. not good at all

Bummer. What kind of research? Did you get engineering diagrams from Mizuno. How did you know the chrome was thinner? Did it look different? Just curious.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.