• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Course for Sale!

Pat Staige

Jan 26, 2007
For sale, 240 acres of beautiful land near Rochester International Airport in Minnesota. Currently used as a Golf Course. Has potential use as a commercial, residential, or industrial development. $6,000,000. E-mail me if you have any questions, [email protected].

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Obviously my original offer was REJECTED.

I guess 44 dollars doesn't go very far anymore...:laugh:

I think I smell the bunker...

R35

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
Nate, its just a spam man, although ill put in 45$ as long as my house is no less than 400 yards from the first tee:)

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
This dude's gonna retire on that commission.... You know if it sells on here Sling gets 1.75% man.
icon10.gif

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Hey now lets give this guy a break, he signed up spammed the board, we all gave him hell about it. Being a stand up guy he said to himself, OK this is not a good idea, I should be a member for at least a few months before I try to hawk my crap here, so he waited and what do we do, we attack him again, he showed the good taste to wait a while before making his SECOND POST ever here......:laugh:

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Hey, it's got grass, trees and even those cute little sticks with flags on it sticking out of the ground. What more could you want?

Members online

No members online now.