• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Course for Sale!

Pat Staige

Jan 26, 2007
Interested in buying a golf course in Rochester, MN? Enjoy your retirement and be close to the Mayo Clinic.

This 240 acre property may also be developed for commercial and residential. It is located near the Rochester International Airport.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Pat,

While I think this will go unheard, and is pretty much a worthless statement given the circumstances, all classified ads must carry a purchase price or something for equivalent trade.

That being said, I'll give you the 45 dollars CK offered, and ante up another $6.

$51, take it or leave it. Cash. :D

R35

bames

Purchased a better game
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2006
Utah
Country
United States United States
Pat,

While I think this will go unheard, and is pretty much a worthless statement given the circumstances, all classified ads must carry a purchase price or something for equivalent trade.

That being said, I'll give you the 45 dollars CK offered, and ante up another $6.

R35

I wouldn't even do that Rock! I've seen golf course ownership first hand, you even lose the $51! ;)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Hey Rock! How about I throw in another $51 and we'll be partners!!

Wait, I better put in $52 so I can have more stock than you! :D

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Once you guys secure the property, I would like to be the first to buy a membship, I got about a buck and a half in my paypal account, that should cover any fees and taxes.:)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Only if the other 3 sides are surrounded by deep bunkers...or, more water! :D

249 from the ladies tee, right?

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Pat,

R35
He obviously didn't learn from this guy.
http://www.shottalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5199

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.