• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Digest and Golf Magazine: The Rant

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Random story, sitting on the toilet at work one day when the guy next to me drops something in the toilet. I hear something hard hit the toilet and a plop. The guy has already done his business and hasn't flushed.

After about 10 seconds of silence i hear toilet paper being dispensed and him going after it.

Couldn't believe my ears.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Random story, sitting on the toilet at work one day when the guy next to me drops something in the toilet. I hear something hard hit the toilet and a plop. The guy has already done his business and hasn't flushed.

After about 10 seconds of silence i hear toilet paper being dispensed and him going after it.

Couldn't believe my ears.
...aaaand that's when I stopped shaking co-worker's hands...

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Apparently there are more germs / bacteria on your average gaming controller / mobile device than there are on a regular toiler seat. Mind you it gets a bit extreme when you have to wipe the shite off in lumps! BOKE CITY!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Apparently there are more germs / bacteria on your average gaming controller / mobile device than there are on a regular toiler seat. Mind you it gets a bit extreme when you have to wipe the shite off in lumps! BOKE CITY!

I get so sick of the 'TP nests' that people make and then don't flush, or they do flush and it clogs it up. People...do you eat with your ass cheeks? You're not going to get a disease from it...so you must be worried about getting sick from it. You wash your hands after you go...so quit making everyone else deal with your filth because you think you're somehow saving your cheeks. Sit on the damn seat.

The best is the people that won't touch anything while they're washing their hands, but then grab the handle and open the door on the way out of the bathroom without a paper towel....lmao

🔥 Latest posts