• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Digest Cover Jan 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob0225

Mar 27, 2006
Country
United States United States
You think they are regretting the cover for the Jan 10 Golf Digest?

golfdigestcover.jpg
golfdigestcover.jpg

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
not to mention he was just announced as "Athlete of the Decade" .

fisher

Nov 16, 2008
Its funny as hell. The two biggest douches in the country and a what can they learn from each other article.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I guess once the story broke about Tiger they were going to pull the magazine and do a different cover. Since it had already gone to production and was ready to be shipped to stands it was going to be to expensive to stop that and repring something like 3+ million copies of the magazine.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Maybe El-dick is pissing down Obama's back and telling him it's raining. Just like Obama's doing to us.

Kumabjorn

Oct 30, 2009
Woaw, and here I lived in my little Swedish cocon convinced that Obama was one of the most popular Presidents since John F. Kennedy. I donät want to go off topic and I rellay don't want to trn this into a poltical thread, I just want to express my surprise at your (plural use here) reaction.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Woaw, and here I lived in my little Swedish cocon convinced that Obama was one of the most popular Presidents since John F. Kennedy. I donät want to go off topic and I rellay don't want to trn this into a poltical thread, I just want to express my surprise at your (plural use here) reaction.

You'll find that there is quite a large # of people who don't like Obama and what he's done since taking office. He was popular, very popular, during the campaign but I think that was more a vote against the Republican party and GW Bush in particluar than it was a vote FOR Obama. I honestly think that even if Ronald Reagan had run against Obama in the last election he would have lost.

***please don't take this as trying to start a political argument either, notice I did not say who or what I support or who I voted for. I was just stating things as I see it***

ALl that being said, I got the GD in the mail the other day. Chuckled a bit about the cover and then promptly forgot I had it until I read this thread.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Obama's popularity has plummetted in the last few months, except among 1 non-surprising ethnic group.

I realize that the wireless may not have yet reached Scandinavia and that you are still getting your news via carrier pigeon, but try to keep up. :biggrin:

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Go grab your Jan 2010 Golf Magazine and flip through the pages to "Letters to the Editor".

You have one douche bag go in a rant about how laughable it was that 30% of golfers think they can beat Tiger if he gave them a stroke a hole.

He went on, and on and sucked Tiger really good, and then had the audacity to say.. "Tiger is a better man than we will ever be, on and off the course."

I was taking a crap when I was reading it, and promptly used the page to wipe my arse. I know that guy feels like a retard with his name all over his comment, after all this broke. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.