• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Dreams

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
My dreams start out normal enough. I'm walking to the tee looking out on a magnificent course then the weird starts. As I bend down to push in the tee all of a sudden I'm trying to push it in concrete. Next thing you know I'm trying to hit my tee shot from inside a house between two dressers. Sometimes I come up to my ball then try to hit a giant rock or a plate. It sometimes gets weirder.
Same. The ball turns into something completely unhittable, like a blueberry muffin, yet it seems very normal.

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Last night's dream: I was at a WEB.com tournament and there was one woman in the field and she was wearing jorts. She made par on the hardest hole on the course (everyone else was making 7s or worse) and celebrated by busting out a Pennzoil-looking quart bottle of vodka and mixed it with soda water in a red solo cup right there on the green and proceeded to pound it.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Last night's dream: I was at a WEB.com tournament and there was one woman in the field and she was wearing jorts. She made par on the hardest hole on the course (everyone else was making 7s or worse) and celebrated by busting out a Pennzoil-looking quart bottle of vodka and mixed it with soda water in a red solo cup right there on the green and proceeded to pound it.
So many jokes here...you had a web dream...she was on the hardest and pounded it right there on the green...

Good thing I don't post stuff like that. :D

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
My dreams start out normal enough. I'm walking to the tee looking out on a magnificent course then the weird starts. As I bend down to push in the tee all of a sudden I'm trying to push it in concrete. Next thing you know I'm trying to hit my tee shot from inside a house between two dressers. Sometimes I come up to my ball then try to hit a giant rock or a plate. It sometimes gets weirder.
This sounds like mine. o_O

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Weird golf related dream last night. I managed to get a tee time on the Old Course, at the last moment. I had to tee off from inside a building and had to hit through a window. I struggled to get it out the window and hit a massive pull. I was then way behind my playing group trying to find my ball. They were all really annoyed. Everything was going wrong, panic was setting in! Then I woke up!

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Weird golf related dream last night. I managed to get a tee time on the Old Course, at the last moment. I had to tee off from inside a building and had to hit through a window. I struggled to get it out the window and hit a massive pull. I was then way behind my playing group trying to find my ball. They were all really annoyed. Everything was going wrong, panic was setting in! Then I woke up!
Ease back on your meds a little.

ejdahl21

Never Lay Up
Supporting Member
Jul 10, 2007
This is easing back for IG

guiness.jpg

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I hate it when that happens.....................

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Last night: I was playing in a big event, not sure exactly what it was but it was a TOUR event of some kind. I was on the 16th hole and struggling a bit, and then everything just went to shit. I topped it, chunked, skulled, shanked, basically every possibly bad thing you can do... I did. I was chipping for, like, a 25 at this point and I hit the ball off the back side of the hosel and it flew right next to a house where I had no shot. I took the unplayable lie and proceeded to shank it again.
I picked up, walked past my competitors and said "I withdraw" and left the course in disgrace.

What a terrible dream.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Last night: I was playing in a big event, not sure exactly what it was but it was a TOUR event of some kind. I was on the 16th hole and struggling a bit, and then everything just went to shit. I topped it, chunked, skulled, shanked, basically every possibly bad thing you can do... I did. I was chipping for, like, a 25 at this point and I hit the ball off the back side of the hosel and it flew right next to a house where I had no shot. I took the unplayable lie and proceeded to shank it again.
I picked up, walked past my competitors and said "I withdraw" and left the course in disgrace.

What a terrible dream.
Sounds like reality to me........................

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Night before last... Was with two guys I don't even know that well, waiting to play at an expensive course. No idea what or where the course was. The two guys are brothers who have a remodel business here in town. I don't know if either even play golf. We were told it would be just a few minutes and they would bring carts for us. Up walks one of my old co=workers with his kid. The kid looked to be about 5 years old. "Thought it was time to get him interested in the game." (This co-worker's kids are in college!) The starter walked up and said he was putting the guy and his kid in front of us. We were miffed and were trying to get an explanation when I woke up.
The mind does some really scary things......

🔥 Latest posts