• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Dreams

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
United States United States
Last night: It's the US Open again, I was late for my tee time and the rest of the group had already played on. The first hole was a par three, like 60 yards long. I aced it. The tee announcer said that -2 put me in the lead, one shot better than Phil. Heading to the second tee and an event coordinator offered to drive me to the shuttle to get to the tee faster. I guess the 2nd tee was quite a hike from 1 green. We get to the shuttle building and just missed it. She assured me another one would be coming... but it didn't. After a few minutes I got word that I had been DQ'd due to being so late and behind my own group.

Still, for one hole I was leading the US Open.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Not sure if this counts as a dream, but there is a “Happy Place” meditation that I do with the kids quite regularly. I enjoy it because it first makes me chuckle every time thinking of Happy Gilmour and second, my Happy Place is always a golf course. It’s sometimes a course I’ve played, but I’ve also been on the 12th at Augusta, The Old Course, 17th at sawgrass, etc...

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Last night's dream:

I was in the clubhouse shower (somehow I was on the Tour) and Justin Thomas busts in and chucks a lacrosse ball at me as hard as he can. He starts laughing (as do the other pros in the vicinity) and I was like WTF?! He said it was a game that Tiger invented, and now that I was beaned I had to take the ball and go bean someone else. I got out of the shower and went to what I assume was the club president's office and Tiger was in there laughing with the president. I beaned him with the ball and was all "yeah how do you like that?"

He immediately stopped laughing and went on live TV and apologized to me.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Last night's dream:

I was in the clubhouse shower (somehow I was on the Tour) and Justin Thomas busts in and chucks a lacrosse ball at me as hard as he can. He starts laughing (as do the other pros in the vicinity) and I was like WTF?! He said it was a game that Tiger invented, and now that I was beaned I had to take the ball and go bean someone else. I got out of the shower and went to what I assume was the club president's office and Tiger was in there laughing with the president. I beaned him with the ball and was all "yeah how do you like that?"

Don't know what you had for supper, but it really messed with your dreams!! Either that, or you're in deep need of a mental evaluation!!! :>)

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Man, I really wish my dreams were more exciting than just playing courses I may never actually play... some of these are amazing!!

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Last night's dream:

That is fantastic! Lol!!!

OP
TEA Time

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
Not sure if I mentioned it before but my dreams are extremely vivid and detailed. That last dream had a lot more scenes and way more detail, but to write it all out would take several pages. That's not always a good thing.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Last night's dream:

You were drinking that night, weren't you? Let me guess: a wine cooler...you drank a wine cooler.

🔥 Latest posts