• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf fix w/ Michael Breed

ProV1x

Why so serious?
Mar 27, 2009
Anyone actually watch this show? I've only seen bits and pieces of it and personally I really was not impressed. He is way to excited it seems like lol.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
It is definitely fast paced. By the end of the show he has made me tired just watching him. But if you can actually keep up, he has some pretty good tips.

West Coast Duffer

Orange County California
Oct 12, 2007
all his tips are really nothing new. maybe if he slowed it down and focused on a few good tips only and in to more detail.

OP
ProV1x

ProV1x

Why so serious?
Mar 27, 2009
haha agreed i usually enjoy watching whats on the golf channel especially in HD but never-the-less, whenever i see that on i refuse to watch it. I say slow it down and put some much better tips on there the show could have great potential of being good.

Manavs

Bodybuilding Golf Pro
Dec 19, 2008
Michael Breed reminds me of a coked out tony lyttle from those famed gazelle infomercials
tony_little_gazelle_freestyle_1.jpg

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
He really does look "cooked" riding on that gazzell.

I dont mind the golf fix show... I liked the show "Mad Money", and the way they go about things is similar.

I find it annoying though that he never stops moving, him and the camera are walking back and fourth all the time while they talk. Its crazy.

Its better then an an infommercial for "the bobby jones hybrid" or something.

Fr. Chris.

slickpitt

Aug 15, 2006
I had high hopes for it. But I took it off my DVR. Few good tips here and there but overall, it's crap. And all his little pet names for his caddy and producer really annoy the hell out of me for some reason. I honestly just want to punch him lmao :wow:

rtbrps3383

Jan 19, 2009
I liked it. I enjoyed the fact that it was live, especially outdoors. I always was interested in seeing if there would be any gaffes in his demonstrations. But more importantly, he fit a lot in a half hour. Like it less when he did interviews. Seemed to slow things up.

TheWOAT

Sep 26, 2006
Yeah, show is basically useless. The main problem I have is that most people do not know the root cause if their swing flaws, so asking Breed about slicing or shanking or anything is a really open ended question with no real wrong answer based on the limited info.

🔥 Latest posts