• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Galaxy-Best Place Ever

sdurham1662

Mar 2, 2005
Today is most likely one of my best days in a while. Today at Golf Galaxy,(a large golf retail store) had a promotion when you come in you will get a free sleeve of Callaway HX Tour 56's (the ones that Phil uses). I was very exited about this. I head up there and they have a big table in the front of the store with a bunch of bags. Everyone that entered the store got the following for free: 1 sleeve of Callaway HX Tour 56's, 1 sleeve of Hogan Tour Deeps, 1 Sleeve of Wilson Staff Tx4's(the 4-piece ball), 1 sleeve of Maxfli Black Max's, and 1 sleeve of thoes new Bridgestone balls. This is easly 50 bucks in golf balls for nothing. If any of you all have a golf galaxy in your area, you might want to call them and see if they are gonna do the same.

Strider

Mar 16, 2005
thats really cool and all but i have to say that i hated the golf galaxy in milwaukee, wi. they couldn't give me a set of new clubs to get me back in one. i am sure they are not all the same but the store i went to was full of a bunch of cocks, all talking their shit up all the time, especially with their really long drives. i guess if you work at a golf store you must be really good....not. i ended playing with some of these guys at an outing and was like wtf. big talkers i guess. and i won't even get into their club work....shit!!

sorry, just needed to get that out.

later

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
one just opened like this week in my area, i just happened to go there today, the place was nice, no free balls or anything, but they had some used launchers for 129.99, i was kinda interested.............

J

jcj

Strider said:
thats really cool and all but i have to say that i hated the golf galaxy in milwaukee, wi. they couldn't give me a set of new clubs to get me back in one. i am sure they are not all the same but the store i went to was full of a bunch of cocks, all talking their shit up all the time, especially with their really long drives. i guess if you work at a golf store you must be really good....not. i ended playing with some of these guys at an outing and was like wtf. big talkers i guess. and i won't even get into their club work....shit!!

sorry, just needed to get that out.

later

Funny, Golf shops are kind of like gun shops...employees are generally full of sh&t.However if they're giving away free balls,I'm in...I'll listen to bullsh*t war stories all day for a free round,balls,etc...WHy not?If you play with them and you're better,you could get a discount for letting them be cool by association:eek:)

🔥 Latest posts