• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

golf galaxy customer service?

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I get all that, I'm in the public service business as well, good and bad, If you have a job, and wish to keep it, it is highly recommended that you do your best to reach the company goal in this case sales and revenue. I've been in tons of store where the person will come up and say, "can I help you find anything today" I'll usually say "no, I'm just browsing" or something like, "tell me more about..." Even Wal Fart displays this behavior.

I guess I was disappointed in the fact that they all seemed like A$$es, and didn't want to actually offer help when I did seek out a sales person for help. The guy in Dicks, even if you are wandering around and you tell him you are just looking, he will say "great, take your time, if you need anything....etc" Id expect a sales person in a specialty store to be at least familiar with the products they offer. If someone comes up here and asks me what a cabin costs and what is in them... I better give them an answer, or I'm going to get kicked in the nuts!

I know where you're coming from and understand. I was just playing devil's advocate.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.