• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf or Women?

cwo2lt

Mulligans-R-Us
Nov 6, 2007
Sorry Jeff, CWO can't come to the site right now, he's busy climbing a clock tower with 4 automatic weapons and 3,000 rounds of ammo!

:killersmiley::killersmiley::killersmiley::killersmiley:

I'm back! The guy at the gun store wouldn't sell me anymore bullets. Wonder why?:confused::laugh:

Harry Longshanks

bow-chicka-bow-wow
Jul 20, 2008
I'm back! The guy at the gun store wouldn't sell me anymore bullets. Wonder why?:confused::laugh:

:killersmiley:

^^^ That emoticon always reminds me of Brian the Chotchkie's waiter from "Office Space"

awww.luminomagazine.com_mw_storyimages_1089_wide.jpg

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
After my most recent relationship has come to a messy end this past month, I came to an interesting conclusion after my friend mentioned something to me.

The best two stretches of golf I've ever played were both right before the starts of seasons, early last spring, and then this past february. I shot a 73 and then after that I started going out with that girl last year, and my game started going south. Then started my great high low rounds, where every round i had 9 under par, and the other 9 over 45. Then slowly my game just went nowhere.

This past feb I wasnt shooting anything over 75 at school and could walk around the course with my eyes closed and play 9 holes at even par hitting almost every fw and gir. Then started things with this girl and magically my game dissapeared after tournaments started, I was still hitting almost every fairway at will, but could not hit a GIR, ending my school season with a 42.7% GIR, with a 89.8% FW's hit.

Then coming home after school I didnt really care too much these past few months, and I've just started working on my game again. So now that Im single again, hopefully we'll get back to some better golf again. This theory will be tested once the next girl comes along:laugh:.

It's pretty simple really. Right hand is not getting usual workout and it's effecting your release.

🔥 Latest posts