• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Shoes Only

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we got in a new shipment of Footjoy and Nike closeouts that are priced pretty damn good. We also just got some new Footjoy Blems in!!! Dont forget to click thru the Shottalk Shoes Pro-Shop so that Sling and the site get credit!

jmhunter

Jul 16, 2007
I couldn'treadily find them, do you guys carry the spikeless contours? They make my walking feel so good on course, I need to get some I can wear elsewhere.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Speaking of spikeless shoes, what is the feedback on them?

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Not sure, but I'm seriously considering a pair of the Contour Series shop shoes for work...would love to find a deal on them.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Speaking of spikeless shoes, what is the feedback on them?

I have a pair of cheap Ecco spikeless (too lazy to get up and look at the model). They work great. Not sure about the durability, since I only have about twenty rounds on them. But I've never felt anything but solid in them - no slipping at all.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I have a pair of cheap Ecco spikeless (too lazy to get up and look at the model). They work great. Not sure about the durability, since I only have about twenty rounds on them. But I've never felt anything but solid in them - no slipping at all.

How about the comfort?

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
How about the comfort?

The most comfortable of the four pair I own. My only complaint is that the color of the uppers is not dyed, it's some kind of coating, and bit of it are rubbing off. Looks crappy. But that's what you get with cheap shoes.

I just went back and looked at them - they're Etonic G-Shok's, not Ecco's, which are quite a bit more expensive...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
The most comfortable of the four pair I own. My only complaint is that the color of the uppers is not dyed, it's some kind of coating, and bit of it are rubbing off. Looks crappy. But that's what you get with cheap shoes.

I just went back and looked at them - they're Etonic G-Shok's, not Ecco's, which are quite a bit more expensive...

My spiked golf shoes feel like I'm walking on rocks after 18 holes

I'll have to give the spikeless a shot.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
Just ordered a pair of FJ Contour Shop shoes from GSO with a little help from robereno. Got a great deal and an easy transaction...thanks, Rob!!!

Anyone looking for shoes, please check out Golf Shoes Only first, and go through the link here so ST get's credit. You will only save yourself money!

🔥 Latest posts