• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Shoes

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Will soon be in need of a pair, me thinks.

Am considering either Footjoy's MyJoys (the rest of their '06 range is pants, IMO), or Adidas' new 360 shoe.

Can't decide upon the powder blue or the black with gold stripes in the Adidas, though.

My last Adidas pair were 11.5 UK size. I am usually an 11, but you need to size up by at least a half size with Adidas. They don't, however, offer an 11.5 in this range, just an 11 or a 12.

Can't find a pic. of the new powder blue edition ones, but you'll find a pic. of the perhaps less "out there" black with gold strips coloured pair.

Rynamite

100 handicap and rising
Jan 17, 2006
I don't have any but I'm going to get a pair of dexter shoes. I get 50% off of them, so it would be stupid not to.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
I got some footjoys awhile back and they are nice. They have good padding in the soles. The only thing I don't like about them is they are a little too tall and they dig into my ankles because of it. I think I need to get some inserts for them or something.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I've always bought $100.00 Foot-Joys, but my last two pair have been Etonics. They just seem to fit my foot better. And they are a bit cheaper.

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
I bought the Dryjoy PRO last year and at first I didn't like them. Now that they are broken in they are a lot more comfortable. They are great for when it is cold or wet but very hot in the summer. I just bought a pair of black Adidas 360 climacool for the summer. They look similar to the 360 but only cost me $40 bucks. I didn't notice any difference in size, I ordered a 10 and they fit fine. The FootJoys actually seem to be a little larger, I wear thick socks with them. You probably want to try them on at a store and then order online or E-bay. The Climacool 360 has mesh venting on the sides and bottom, if the 360 Tour has these your feet will definitely be getting wet on damp days.

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Jan 19, 2006
Footjoy. Never a bad decision with this shoe. Your feet will thank you for it :)

The master

Oct 24, 2004
Get the Footjoy dry joy's pro, in pure white, I have 3 pairs, just ordered extras just incase they stopped releasing them.

They are a awesome shoe, and look the schit.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
MyJoys with the Ulster Flag on 'em. Ha ha ha. :)

Probs gonna go for the Black with Gold stripe Adidas Tour 360's. Look the part, like....:)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Andy_79 said:
pants = cr@p, sh1te, w@nk, terrible, awful....you get the point..:)
So when I'm in the UK in a couple of months I should probably avoid saying "nice pants!" to anyone.:sc:

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Well, obviously in that context it will be different.

Pants, however, over here are what ladies wear under their TROUSERS (;)) & what old cogiers wear instead of the more trendy boxer short.

:usflag: :ukflag: United We Stand.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
Andy_79 said:
Pants, however, over here are what ladies wear under their TROUSERS (;))

we call those "panties" on this side of the pond... I didn't think european women even wore those anymore. :D

Members online

No members online now.