• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Shoes

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Andy_79 said:
Well, obviously in that context it will be different.

Pants, however, over here are what ladies wear under their TROUSERS (;)) & what old cogiers wear instead of the more trendy boxer short.

:usflag: :ukflag: United We Stand.
Oh man - I'm in big, big trouble.

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Andy_79 said:
Well, obviously in that context it will be different.

Pants, however, over here are what ladies wear under their TROUSERS (;)) & what old cogiers wear instead of the more trendy boxer short.

:usflag: :ukflag: United We Stand.

What if said lady is wearing a thong?:D

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Hahah, then I would be traansfixed by her ! :D

pants = underpants. Trousers are trousers. We know what you mean, though. In the north of England where I was at uni round Manchester, Preston, etc, they call trousers "pants", and nothing else but that..

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I'd stay way from the PRO footjoys. They sucked big time for me. The ink ran in the shoes, turning all my socks black. The heels were very high and gave me tons of back pain.

Check out bite shoes or Hi-Tec shoes too.

OP
Andy_79

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
mediaguru said:
I'd stay way from the PRO footjoys. They sucked big time for me. The ink ran in the shoes, turning all my socks black. The heels were very high and gave me tons of back pain.

Check out bite shoes or Hi-Tec shoes too.

Geez, that's bad, man !

Bite shoes look awful, imo.

Think I'm gonna opt for getting the Tour 360 Adidas with the gold stripes, myself. Usually take a UK 11, but they are small fitting, they don't do an 11.5, so I am gunna have to plump for a pair of 12's...

Highline

Mar 7, 2006
European women don't wear panties anymore? I'm getting rid of my thongs....:)

I mean....

you know....

flip-flops.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006
That was just me talking out of my ass again. I think you shall find a lot of those moments... take no offense :)

🔥 Latest posts