• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golf Websites

CircleTen

Apr 26, 2008
So where does everybody go online to get stuff, such as hats, bags, shirts, balls, gloves, all those kind of things, at pretty good prices? I still haven't found anything other than golfdiscount.com which isnt to bad..

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
tgw.com - pretty solid site
ebay.com - just watch out for clone clubs on here

just google golf balls, or golf shrts....google will find them a helluva lot faster than posting here...infact for the time it took you to post this you could have found about 13million golf dedicated ecomerce sites...lol

Good luck out there!

OP
CircleTen

CircleTen

Apr 26, 2008
tgw.com - pretty solid site
ebay.com - just watch out for clone clubs on here

just google golf balls, or golf shrts....google will find them a helluva lot faster than posting here...infact for the time it took you to post this you could have found about 13million golf dedicated ecomerce sites...lol

Good luck out there!

Yea, I did google it, but I thought maybe some of you guys knew the better ones, that not many people know about

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Look in the classifieds her or post a Want-to-buy. I just sold a nice set of Cobra SSi's for $150.

Let's Play 18

Walking or Riding
Apr 26, 2008
as already mentioned above"

tgw.com
edwinwatts.com

are the 2 sites I normally buy from, have bought off of EBAY as well....

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
RockBottomGolf has been swell for me. I got a nice $70 Mizuno wind-jacket for $9.99, and a $200+ weatherproof Firethorn jacket for $30.

As for hats... I just got a nice Adidas Climalite hat at Kohl's for $1.40. No lie. One dollar and forty cents. Love it.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.