• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfer's Warehouse Trip

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Went down to get the shaft put into the R5TP. I had one of those Golf Pride half cords put on it too. The guy said he could tell by the epoxy it definitely came off the tour van, sweet. He also did a quick fitting and recommended I stay at 44.75. He left it at 45 and said I should play it first, then decide whether or not to take more off.

Had some time to demo a few clubs...
Titleist 690CB's- Very nice, maybe the best value out there for a forged head now that the 695's are out. Felt very comparable to my Miuras.

HiBore 9.5 - Liked it a little better than the 1st time I hit it but the head feels weird. It's not the looks, it's the weight.

R7460 Draw- Awesome, hit it dead center on the face 3times in a row and then laid into it. Dead center 115+ no problem. This head, along with the R7460MWT, are the front runners to get the Graf NT X-flex.

R7TP steel 17.5* 5W- Just had to hit it again and again. It's a beauty. I'd love to take that baby out and go for every par 5 I could find.

Sonartec MD 17* - I almost bought it, had it been a 19* or 21* I would have. This one had a 757 X flex in it. Unhookable. I laced it with a draw path about a dozen times. I still like my fairway woods to much to consider going hybrid that low.

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Awesome dude, glad to hear you got it reshafted and am looking forward to a review of the shaft!

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I picked up a little something at the golfers warehouse last saturday but I don't want to talk about it until after tomorrow. ;)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Slingblade61 said: I picked up a little something at the golfers warehouse last saturday but I don't want to talk about it until after tomorrow. ;)

Is that when it goes up for sale?:D

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
ooOOOooooo, tell us Sling! TELL US!!!

I don't like being teased!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.