• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GolfGizmo mobile swing recorder -NEW-

P

pixipip

Just need to tell you about this new gadget i bought last month.

It's a small digital video camera / recorder that attaches to your golf bag and will record all your swings so you can analyse the round when you get home.

It's knocked 12 shots off my handicap and I am actually swing good now and wanted to share this with all other hackers.

The website is www.ispamcauseiamaloser.com what a laugh it is also with all the funny comments from your playing partners about your shot recorded for ever.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Pix, I am going to say this one time, so pay attention.

You have posted on this piece of crap at least twice now and I am all out of patience with it.

If you ever bring it up again you will find yourself on the outside looking in. None of us like spam in general although we do like to toy with some of you dimwits from time to time.

If you believe that you can offer no other input than that stupid camera then just save me the trouble and leave now, otherwise....welcome to the board! :biglol:

🔥 Latest posts