• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfisagreatgametoplay

How good is this kid?

• Just above average young golfer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average young golfer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 5, 2006
I have been watching this website the past few weeks. I'm amazed at the scores this kid seems to fire and has scored over the past years. It says on the website he is only 15 years old! It has on there the kid shot a 64 yesterday. Is this the next superstar in the making? Take a look at the website www.cameronsciterngolf.com

:usflag:

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
He looks pretty good according to the website. Next superstar, that's a big, big leap. I am from RI, the smallest state. We are the home of Brad Faxon, Billy Andrade, Dana and Brett Quigley. These guys absolutely dominated the New England area as teenagers. If you go to just about any decent course in RI or MA, one of these guys has the course record.

OP
G
Apr 5, 2006
young golfer

ezra76 / I wonder how good they played at age 15? Did Brad Faxon, Billy Andrade, Dana and Brett Quigley break the course records as teeenagers or later in their years of golf? I would like to see the scores they had at age 15 to compare with this kid. It would be interesting. Now days I guess a person can find these young golfers easier with the use of internet.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
He looks like a great player at his age...I have to agree with ezra though...it is one thing to succeed at one level and quite another to succeed 2-3 levels up. He well may what it takes and I wish him the best...

Tiger was squarely on radar by 15 - in fact internationally known in hard core golf circles. So maybe Cameron has what it takes.

Do you know him personally??

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
Bravo said:
Tiger was squarely on radar by 15 - in fact internationally known in hard core golf circles.

So much so that when Sandy Lyle was asked what he thought of Tiger Woods he said "it's a great course" lol
icon10.gif

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Golfisagreatgametoplay said:
ezra76 / I wonder how good they played at age 15? Did Brad Faxon, Billy Andrade, Dana and Brett Quigley break the course records as teeenagers or later in their years of golf? I would like to see the scores they had at age 15 to compare with this kid. It would be interesting. Now days I guess a person can find these young golfers easier with the use of internet.

I have to look into it but i believe they were pretty young. There is an up and coming Quigley too. I'll check on that. If I'm not mistaken he was like runner up at a State Am and he was like 11 or 12. All the other's were like 17 and 18. I'll dig up some credible info as I find this very interesting.

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
something very fishy about this post........someone posted the same video last week.

Witmaster

Esprit de Corps
Jan 19, 2006
The kid is certainly impressive but for the love of god would they PLEASE add a interface to disable sound on that blasted website?!?

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
EnglishGolfer said:
So much so that when Sandy Lyle was asked what he thought of Tiger Woods he said "it's a great course" lol
icon10.gif

I have to admit that this is one of my truly loudest LOL's in Shottalk history.....this is a scream...

My new goal in life is to open a course called Tiger Woods.

Imagine all of the creative possibilities.

A tip of the hat to you EG......:ukflag:

(I would have used the English Cross of St. George but Sling doesn't have it....St. Andrew yes but no St George...so we'll fly the Union Jack for you)

Matthew_22

Mar 31, 2006
He certainly has the talent to go as far as he wants in the sport, but what's going to seperate him from every other exceptional golfer is his mental attitude.

Like that Tiger article from another post, to get to the top you really need that laser focus, and give your whole life up to the game.

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
Slingblade61 said:
something very fishy about this post........someone posted the same video last week.

Smells like teen spirit....

Or marketing 00000000000000000000000001. ;)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.