• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfreview.com - Marching into the sunset

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Blah, I read a few threads on there and boy am I glad I clicked on this instead.

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
Sandpiper3 said:
i always wondered where u went off gr, howsit goin PA.

I guess ill introduce myself, im from GR and saw mention of this site hoping it'd be better, GR is getting a little sad with all the sh*t goin on....

I found it too bad about BPC because he was a good guy, maybe we'll see him here instead.
its less violent, but you dont get the flow of posts from a day to read through as you would on GR, however EVERYONE here seems to get along so thats cool in a way. ya better stay a reg at GR tho man .. lol.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
You are correct in that sense, although it becomes a matter of taste on which is more important, Quantity or Content.

The same reason I opt to take my flask of Crown Royal to the course, over the domestic sewage in 12 oz cans that they try to sell for the same price I paid. Not that I don't enjoy a good beer, but sometimes it is hard to find within all the nasty domestic selection.

I certainly do not wish to lower my standards simply because they make more available to me.

mediaguru

Feb 13, 2005
I personally don't "get" the mentality of some of those forums (not shottalk obviously). All they seem to do is flame throw and bad mouth each other. That turns me off and I don't frequent places like that.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Shit - this is a good reminder to have my lofts and lies checked this season to see how much was lost due to gravity ;)

Members online