• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Golfsmith Up to 50% Sale: What Did You Buy?

golf grouch

Jun 22, 2005
IMHO, this is the best golf sale of the year. Here's some of the stuff that looked like really good deals:

* Bushnell Yardage Pro Tour Rangefinder: $280.49
* Sky Caddie GPS: $297.49
* Sun Mountain MPB Stand Bag: $132.99
* Footjoy Sta-Sof Glove: $12.59
* Nike Dri-Fit Tour Glove: $11.19
* Lamkin Crossline Sof-Cord Full Cord .580 Round: $2.68
* Golf Pride Tour Velvet .580 Round: $1.80
* 3 1/4" Tees 75 Count: $3.00

Please post your deal finds!

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Golf Pride tour velvets for like a quid, our money !! That's good !

Those Sta Softs are the biz. A Yank left one in the shop during the summer & never came back, so I prompty took it for my own use. It fits me like an, erm, glove ! As they say, "if the glove fits, wear it !" :D
Lasts much longer than the Players, an' all !!

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Noodles

MaxiFli Noodles 15 balls, 13 bucks Target

Nike Balls buy one get one Target

OP
golf grouch

golf grouch

Jun 22, 2005
The TaylorMade R5 driver is on sale for $199. Anyone see a better price for this driver elsewhere?

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Target in Bellingham, WA had Nike TW Tour balls (the old ones in the brown box) for $19.99 when I was there last week. Good deal for a premium ball.

Also, that's not that great a price for the Yardage Pro Tour. It usually goes on ebay for closer ot $200, from what I've seen.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Silver I am about 150 miles south of you

I am not exactly sure on that but close to that, I am about four good drives with a 3wood from the entrance to Capitol City Golf Course in Lacey(Olympia).

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Dave, I'm actually in Vancouver, Canada, but our landlords have a cabin down in Sudden Valley in Bellingham that we go chill at when we wanna buy cheap shit and visit the outlet malls (we don't have those). It only takes about an hour if you hit traffic right to get down to Bellingham from here.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Bellingham is a pit stop

The only times I have been there is on my way to Vancouver, I like your hometown there. Have been to about 35 or 40 big cities in the world and by far the nicest is Vancouver. Athens is nice too. Hate Seattle, Denver, Atlanta and Cairo, not far behind those is Tacoma, Colorado Springs, Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Instanbul, New York, and St Loius. Another really nice city I have been to is Madrid.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Well, technically my hometown is Kelowna (Okanagan Valley) and I actually live in Coquitlam, but yeah, Vancouver is beautiful.

I hated Athens, myself. Then again, I was there the summer before the Olympics, so everything was in "full scale Olympic prep mode". It sucked, it was dirty, there were just dogs running all over the place, everything interesting was closed, it was loud, and overall unpleasant. I wouldn't mind going back and giving it another try, though.

I'd love to hit up a Madrid/Barcelona/Nice/Cinque Terre trip. That'd be wild.

Davebud

Crackhead Zebra
Oct 31, 2005
Barcelona

The thing I remember most about Barcelona was the food, Barcelona and Valencia both had some of the best food I have ever eaten. Never been to Nice, and your description of Athens mirrors my expierience in Cairo. I was in Athens back in the 80's and it was very cool.

nsherman2006

Jan 4, 2005
bought:

Etonic Stabilite Plus-$35
Cleveland CG10 56*-$30
Personalized Divot tool(gift)-$13
Killer Bee 42" putter-$7
Natalie Gulbis 2005 calendar-$1
awww.freegolfinfo.com_forums_image_s3.gif
(actually a Xmas present for my dad)

🔥 Latest posts