• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GolfWorld Magazine Equipment Notes

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
The new issue shows a small pic of the prototype muscleback blade iron from Callaway being played by Olin Browne, Nick Flanagan and Frank Lickliter II at the Sony Open. These are the same ones Mickelson had in play when he won in China in November. And it listed the Adams clubs being played by Rory Sabbatini as the Adams Insight Tour 9.5º driver, Adams Insight Tour 3-wood 14.5º, Idea a3 (18, 20 degrees) hybrids, and 4-PW Adams Idea a3. Choi is not using square Sumo anymore but the new Sumo 5000 *.5º with a Mitsubishi Bassara shaft. He's also back to his Nike blade irons. Titleist has a new iron line - AP2 Forged that a few pros were playing and John Daly was dumped by TaylorMade (or he dumped them?) and is now playing Titleist 695 MB irons in Hawaii. :)

Now tell me you all knew all this already from seeing it on Golfwrx or something..... :(

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Out of all that crap you listed, WBL, the Dual Can Adams is something cool. I'd love to try one, but I'm not paying $700 for a driver head. Not a chance.

Who cares about Nike, who cares about Daly. Both are old hat.

Those Cally irons have been in the works for 2 years now. Big following on them, that's why Cally is offering them.

R35

Members online

No members online now.