• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good deal for Wisconsin area golfers!!!!!!

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Yo,

Went to the Madison golf show today with my bro-in-law. Too bad indacup's booth was not there as that would have picked the show up. Anyway at midwestgolfingmagazine.com booth they were offering free greens fees (cart is on your own)for a subscription of $35. This is a FREE magazine you can pick up at Nevada Bob's or Golf Galaxy but check out the deals.

Play availability is Monday-Thursday after 11:00
Sundays after 1 PM

Christmas Mountain Resort----Wisconsin Dells area course with green fees $60-$70 with cart normally. would give it 3 out of 5 for quality.

Fire Ridge Golf club-----Grafton- Have not played but looks good $65-$75 greens fees

Big Fish Golf Club----Hayward -have not played but Pete Dye design Was not able to get on website.:(

The National @ Fox Hills Resort--Mishicot--Have not played $28-$33 per round Looks nice lots of water

The Bridges Golf Course---Madison on north side Shopko Ave east of Oscar Myers. $33-$37 fees--I would give it 3.5 out of 5.0

now the deal maker

Northern Bay-- North of Wisconsin Dells and west of Adams Friendship (Arkdale) 20 miles from yours truly home. 5.5 out of 5.0 Why because it is a great course but also a replica course:). It's awesome. For me as a AF resident it's $65. To the rest of the world. $95-$125 with a cart.:) I
may get 2-3 subscriptions.

This is a one play offer. Check out the courses website. Subscriptions can be purchased online at Midwestgolfingmagazine.com and they will send you the coupon. I will be playing 3 of the six offers this summer without having to wait for twilight rates or the shoulder seasons.:) Any maybe Hayward course.

I am so stoked.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Of all those courses the replica course close to you sounds the neatest. :)

Hope they have that at the Milwaukee golf show. Maybe some courses closer to me?

:)

OP
zaphod

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Of all those courses the replica course close to you sounds the neatest. :)

Check out Fitzpatrick's earlier post on Northern Bay. He and a buddy played there last fall. In rain but---:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.