• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good deal for you long hitters.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Alright guys, trying to sell it on ebay but its all guys from South Africa and such.

I have a 9.5 Adams Insight XTD With a GD Purple Ice 65X flex. It plays 44.5 and playes to a D7 SW. It does have lead tape on the bottom and can be removed to play w/e you guys want. I do have a SW balance and can correct to whatever. Also, for you not so long hitters, I will include the 55G aldila DVS shaft. It will play 45" but with no grip. PM me for pics, it is solid 8.5-9.0 coldition and included H/C. I will ship anywhere conus for $130 shipped, or anywhere foreign for 110$ plus shipping (you pay all shipping/customs/tarrifs etc) I am just trying to be able to pay my electric bill. It is a VERY solid driver and the lead tape mutes the sound and softens the shaft up a bit. If your 105+ mph you can easily hit this driver high, long and straight. As most of you know I have a contract with TM, which is the main reason im selling this, I DID have a Tour Burner TP H/c on this for almost a month cause it was just damn good.

Guys most of you know me and my financial situation, (much like ezras at the moment) and would appreciate anybody who can atleast buy this and hit it. Like i said, it does include an extra shaft which you can atleast get $50 for ebay to offest the cost if you dont want it.

*Misspelled Guys* It was bugging my like crazy.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Also, you guys worried about high spin, I am a solid 113-118 SS with a 3000+ Spin rate with most drivers. Being square an all, the shaft offsets it and gave me ~2500 spin. As most of you know I did leave golf but am currently still working in the buisness giving lessons etc. I would love to let this sit in my bag but if I have a non-TM club in there during the show I would be effing crucified. Just ask Wirehair how good these drivers are. Hes a complete hacker and murders the combo with a DVS.

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Just ask Wirehair how good these drivers are. Hes a complete hacker and murders the combo with a DVS.

Since "Crotchfire" is using my name in vain, I'll give a big amen to this stick. Mine does indeed get me more yards, 10-20, in the fairway than my R7.

BTW, I'm not a "complete" hacker, This A3 has helped me upgrade my status to Bogey golfer.:)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online