• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good front 9 horrible back

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
Played a tournament today and shot a 3 under 33 on ten front and a 18 over 54 on the back, shock included 3 balls o.b. and 1 in the water and that was just on number 10. I took a 14 on that hole, oh an I also 3 putted it. Hit a couple duck hooks after that and put another one in the water and another o.b. and missed some putts inside 2 feet.

OP
keithpbz

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
Oh and the guy in the scorers tent actually laughed and asked the F happened

kasch

Apr 23, 2009
Ah, don't worry too much about that.

Last weekend i played a two day tournament. Saturday i played reasonably well for a 70 (par 72).. hit some good iron shots and putted well enough. Sunday, starting in the second last group of the day, i hit 2 fairways all day and only 1 lonely green in reg. Loose driving saw me find 7 hazards and 3 o.b's as i slid from 3rd place overnight into a tie for 34th at the end of the day, carding a.. wait for it.. 96.

Just shake it off mate, we all have shockers.

OP
keithpbz

keithpbz

Nov 18, 2007
Played the 2nd round today and kept the ball in play and hit 14 greens but didnt make a putt over 3 foot. and no 1 putts all day, shot a 6 over 78 with 38 putts!! and missed 3 birdies that were inside 5 foot....

🔥 Latest posts