• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good Golf Music

A

artyjames

I'm sure a lot of you guys listen to music while you golf. I usually like stuff that's pretty mellow when I golf so lately I've been listening to this new Vittorio CD. He's an Italian crossover artist and I was spectacle at first when I heard him at work (UMGD), but it's a pretty great CD. Here's his cover of Keane's 'Bedshaped': <o:p></o:p>

<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
I'm sure a lot of you guys listen to music while you golf

You thought wrong....get off my board.

Actually, I kind of like The Viennese Waltz, it's the perfect tempo for a good swing.

i listen to my ipod while on the range....bob marley FTW

Today I was singing North too Alaska, go North the rush is on!!!

I prefer a GOOD MARCH to get the old swing screwed up!!! (where you can picture the goose stepping Nazi's in the background)....and then REALLY CRANK UP THE VOLUME so all the golfers on the course can enjoy my marching music....:diespam:

I like old stuff. It's wierd cause im 26. I mean like sinatra, martin, davis jr. rat pack stuff. There is a station out here in Palm Desert Palm springs area KWXY. I just love listening to that. It's relaxing

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,422

eclark53520