• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good golf pro/instructor in Tampa area?

CiminoUM5

Dec 21, 2008
Here's some background on why I think I need to go have a lesson or two. I don't have a heck of a lot of money to spend, so I'm thinking that doing some group lessons might give me my best bang for the buck.

I read in a welcome forum on one of the golf boards that Megan Younkman at Bloomingdale is good, though that was just from one poster. I like the rates for their MyPro golf lessons...they have a 1 day (3 hour) golf school that includes a video swing analysis and is limited to 4 people for $150, and also have 1 day a week, 6 week sessions limited to 6 people at $120.

It's hard to find good info on who's a quality instructor that's not terribly expensive. I would much prefer to limit it to someone in the general Tampa area (especially if it were going to be a multiple session deal like above), but if there's a superb teacher out in Orlando, I'm open to suggestions there as well. But would definitely prefer to not do the hour+ drive if possible.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.