• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Good internet radio?

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
They have a limited availability of products here, right now. The XT is, I believe, the cheapest of the units.

I wonder if the old units would work in Canada, maybe I can find a Roady on ebay or something...

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Silver said:
Yeah, I had it playing almost since I saw your post yesterday.

This is really going to change the way I listen to music, for now at least.

Ok, I know I'm getting a bit older but I had no idea how many new groups there are out there. Love some of the names.

Once I get this station how I like this will be an easy way to record new mini discs for my morning runs.

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Do you plan on just buying the songs from iTunes? Or can you record straight to your minidisc based on what's playing?

I forget how a MD works...no one has them anymore! They were a pretty good idea, but never really took off because mp3 players came too closely on their heels.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Silver said:
Do you plan on just buying the songs from iTunes? Or can you record straight to your minidisc based on what's playing?

I forget how a MD works...no one has them anymore! They were a pretty good idea, but never really took off because mp3 players came too closely on their heels.

The bad thing about minidisc is that they record in real time so they're slow. But, the good thing about that is that they can record from any sound source. All I'll have to do is plug it in to a usb port and hit record.

OP
S

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
www.last.fm is sort of a similar idea to Pandora. It's different, I haven't really explored it yet, but is cool, regardless.

Just thought I'd pass that along.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.