• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Goodbye and Introduction

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Thanks Rob for all the hours you have put in, and all the great deals! :) you will be missed.

and welcome to JH!

JohnnyHabs

Just putting at night....
Mar 27, 2008
MCDavis - Yes, it was a challange, TM has a ton of technolgy, they just wait for the market to be right, that's why you see them come out with things every six months.:thumbs up:

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
MCDavis - Yes, it was a challange, TM has a ton of technolgy, they just wait for the market to be right, that's why you see them come out with things every six months.:thumbs up:

Oh, God.....Rockford35 mentions this very fact every 6 minutes. :)

Robert, don't be a stranger. I'm going to give you Premium member status so you can come by any time and oogle the pretty girls we keep hidden in the inner sanctum.

John, welcome aboard!
I know I mentioned this on the phone but don't forget the roberno tradition of mailing me free stuff every 3 weeks. ;)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
United States United States
Congrats Rob.:) Thank you for all that have done for the membership and the deals you threw my way a few times. :thumbs up:

Welcome aboard John. :) It is always great to get another member online, especially with your background and expertise. I look forward to seeing you around these parts.

If you looking for a quick sale to get things rolling, PM a discount code to Warbirdlover that is good for drivers only. :D He is about due for another one. :laugh:

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Thanks Rob, for all the help. I know I've only bought a drop in the bucket compared to some of these guys, but you were great to work with. I'm sure John will enjoy the ST relationship as much as you did.

Good luck in your new endeavor! And welcome to ST, John.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Rob, I wish you the best of luck in your new endeavor and a hearty thank you for all that you've contributed to this board.

John, weclome aboard!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Adios Rob & good luck, don't be a stranger.

Welcome John, I am still learning this ho'ing aspect but have caught on pretty quickly. 6 full sets of clubs plus a buttload of assorted clubs in just the last year.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I noticed that your name went from black to blue, but you get to keep your post count.

I find it hard to believe that you couldn't log on at work like everyone else.

Good Luck at your new job.

Welcome John

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
Welcome John and good luck Rob.

Hopefully we can still hear from you Rob. You planning on playing more golf after the job change? That's a b!tch if the boss wants to play huh. I can see you setting up dead fade just to make them think you've sliced one or two a round just so you don't shoot -7 off the white tees and make them feel bad, lol.

Sorry to say I probably won't be clubhoing at such a ridiculous rate as last year John. I'll still be looking to you guys first though.

OP
robereno

robereno

Oct 25, 2006
thanks Sling ive been wanting to see the good pics for awhile now!!! Yes, I am going to be playing alot of golf with the new gig, so hopefully get my game back up to par!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.