• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

GOT EEM!!!!

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
dZCrlBc.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Okay! Now come to Kansas and begin killing them here!! They are beginning to move and we're already seeing deer/vehicle accidents. Hoof prints on the greens at our course. Someone needs to eat 'em!!!

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
You got any land down there to hunt? I would love to hunt Kansas! Some big bucks down in that area.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
You got any land down there to hunt? I would love to hunt Kansas! Some big bucks down in that area.
No land to hunt. Sorry. Call Danny: OZsome Big Game Hunts Personal friend. Laura and he began raising deer about 10 years ago. Used AI from some record bucks. Have folks from all over the U.S. come and bag really huge deer. Their FB page is at least fun to look at if you like trophy bucks.

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Real happy with the mount. The eyes, nose, mouth, and ears all look great, those are the hard parts...the only thing that's a bit annoying is the stitching in back ruffled up the hair enough to be noticeable...but it's in the back and nobody is ever going to see it while it's on the wall, so no big deal.

I like the pose, looks good in that corner of the room.

Now he needs a buddy...

OP
eclark53520

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
Got another one on Saturday, opening day.

Saw her from my stand, got down, and stalked to within 20 yards of her. Took the shot about 7 minutes before end of shooting time for the day.

Sorry for excessive blood...didn't really feel like cleaning her up. Took the pic for my oldest son. I couldn't take him hunting that weekend so he wanted to see it.

Z4SVPVx.jpg

🔥 Latest posts